Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 02 December 2022, the Sensex gained 574.86 points or 0.92% to settle at 62,868.50. The Nifty 50 index
advanced 183.35 points or 0.99% to settle at 18,696.10. The two benchmarks hit all-time highs on Thursday.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 2.84% to settle at 26,321.65.
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 2.43% to settle at 29,911.79
- RBI is going to present its bi-monthly monetary policy on 7 December 2022.
- China will announce the inflation rate data for November on 9 December 2022.
- Euro Zone GDP data for Q3 will be declared on 7 December 2022. US Initial Jobless Claims Data will be announced on 8 December
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below