Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 10 June 2022, the Sensex lost 1,465.79 points or 2.63% to settle at 54,303.44. The Nifty 50 index dropped 382.50 points or 2.31% to settle at 16,201.80.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 1.25% to settle at 22,490.32
- The BSE Small-Cap index declined 2% to settle at 25,85.42.
- On the macro front , India’s Inflation rate for May will be unveiled on 13 June 2022.India’s inflation based on wholesale price index (WPI) for May will also be unveiled on the same day.
- The US Fed Reserve will announce its interest rate decision after its two day policy meeting on 15 June 2022.
- China will announce industrial production data for May on 15 June 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below