Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 11 February 2022, the Sensex fell 491.9 points or 0.84% to settle at 58,152.92. The Nifty 50 index decline 141.55 points 0.81% and settle at 17,516.30.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 2.02% to settle at 24,250.92.
- The BSE Small-Cap index lost 3.4% to settle at 28,691.82
- Global and domestic macroeconomic data, trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil prices will dictate trend on the bourses in the near term.
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will be monitored.
- On the macro front, the Industrial production and manufacturing production data for December will be released on Friday, 11 February 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below