Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 15 July 2022, the Sensex declined 721.06 points or 1.32% to settle at 53,760.78. The Nifty 50 index lost 171.40 points or 1.06% to settle at 16,049.20.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 0.88% to settle at 22,854.62.
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 0.54% to settle at 25,779.56.
- On the macro front, the Europe Central Bank (ECB) will announce its interest decision on 21 July 2022
- Japan will announce inflation rate for June on 22 July 2022
- China will announce Loan Prime Rate for 1 year and 5 years on 20 July, 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below