Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Thursday, 17 March 2022, the S&P BSE Sensex rose 2,313.63 points or 4.16% to settle at 57,863.93. The Nifty 50 index gained 656.60 points or 3.95% to settle at 17,287.05.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index added 514.66 or 2.21% to settle at 23,824.61.
- The BSE Small-Cap index rose 564.89 points or 2.08% to settle at 27,706.32.
- Local stocks are likely to remain volatile amid the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- Developments in the Budget session of Parliament will be closely watched, The second part of the Budget session of the Parliament resumed on 14 March 2022.
- Overseas, China will announce the Loan Prime Rate for 1 year and 5 years on 21 March
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below