Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 12 May 2023, the S&P BSE Sensex fell 298.22 points or 0.48% to settle at 61,729.68. The Nifty 50 index lost 111.4 points or 0.61% to close at 18,203.40.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index declined 0.18% to settle at 26,154.36.
- The BSE Small-Cap index advanced 0.61% to close at 29,796.33.
- Overseas, China will announce Loan Prime Rate for 1 year and 5 years on 22 May 2023
- The US Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) will release minutes of the recently concluded meeting on 24 May 2023.
- US Durable Goods Orders data for April will be declared on 26 May 2023.
Resistance: 18250 – 18300 – 18450
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below