Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 21 October 2022, the Sensex advanced 1,387.18 points or 2.39% to settle at 59,307.15. The Nifty 50 index gained 390.60 points or 2.27% to settle at 17,576.30.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 0.39% to settle at 24,805.15
- The BSE Small-Cap index rose 0.15% to settle at 28,566.82.
- The corporate results for the second quarter of the current fiscal (Q2FY23), July to September period, will continue to remain in focus.
- The Bank of Japan will announce its interest rate decision on 28 October 2022
- The United States Durable Goods Orders for September will be declared on 27 October 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below