Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 29 April 2022, the Sensex fell 136.28 points or 0.24% to settle at 57,060.87. The Nifty 50 index slipped 69.40 points or 0.40% to settle at 17,102.55.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index shed 280.33 or 1.14% to settle at 24,418.04.
- The BSE Small-Cap index lost 636.06 points or 2.17% to settle at 28,611.92.
- Volatility is likely to remain high amid the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- Trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil pieces will dictate trend on the bourse s in the near term.
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will be monitored.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below