Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 21 April 2023, the S&P BSE Sensex slipped 775.94 points or 1.28% to settle at 59,655.06. The Nifty 50 index lost 203.95 points or 1.14% to settle at 17,624.05.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index added 0.50% to settle at 24,844.97.
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 0.30% to close at 28,234.26.
- On the domestic macro front, ICICI Bank will declare its quarterly financial results on 22 April 20 23. IndusInd Bank, Persistent Systems will announce their financial results on 24 April 2023.
- Overseas, China’s industrial profits data for year-to-date (YTD) March will be announced on 27 April 2023.
- Japan The Bank of Japan (BoJ) will announce its interest rate decision on 28 April 2023. As per reports, the central bank is expected to keep its ultra-easy monetary policy unchanged.
- US Durable Goods Orders data for March will be declared on 26 April 2023.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below