Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 31 December 2021, the Sensex rose 1490.83 points or 2.56% to settle at 59,477.65. The Nifty 50 index gained 458.6 points or 2.64% to settle at 17,812.70.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index added 502.75 points or 2..01% to settle at 25,472.83.
- The BSE Small-Cap index rose 574.38 points or 1.95% to settle at 30,032.14.
- Global and domestic macro economic data, trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil
prices will dictate trend on the bourses in the trading week ahead.
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will also be watched.
- On the macro front, the Industrial Production and Manufacturing Production data for November will be declared on 12 January 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below