Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 29 September 2023, the S&P BSE Sensex advanced 320.09 points or 0.49% to settle at 65,828.41.
- The Nifty 50 Index added 114.75 points or 0.59% to close at 19,638.30.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index advanced 1.23% to close at 32,340.7.
- The BSE Small-Cap index advanced 1.36% at 37,562.23.
- The S&P Global Manufacturing PMI for September will be announced on 3 October 2023.
- Overseas, the US ISM Manufacturing PMI data for September will be announced on 2October 2023.
- The US Non Farm Payrolls data for September will be declared on 6 October 2023.
The trading week opened on a flattish note and traded laterally at the back of 50 DEMA and 61.8% retracement of the prior swing
high and low. The week closed with the formation of an inside bar at the mentioned support which indicates a potential sign of a
mild pullback following a tighter compression. While the resistance has been dragged lower to the zone of 19900-19840, the
strikes of 19600 and 19500 have seen the highest put open interest, indicating potential support going forward.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below