Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 28 April 2023, the S&P BSE Sensex jumped 1,457.4 points or 2.4% to settle at 61,112.4. The Nifty 50 index advanced 440.9 points or 2.5% to settle at 18,065.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index added 2.6% to settle at 25,492.4.
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 2.4% to close at 28,917.1.
- On the domestic macro front, the March 2023 quarterly earnings will continue to remain in focus
- Auto stocks will be in focus as auto companies will start announcing monthly sales numbers for April on 1 May 2023.
- S&P Global services PMI for April will be announced on 3 May 2023.
- Euro Area inflation rate for April will be declared on 2 May 2023. While ECB will announce its interest rate decision on 4 May 2023.
Resistance: 18130 – 18200 – 18450
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below