Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 13 May 2022, the Sensex slumped 2,041.96 points or 3.72% to settle at 52,793.62. The Nifty 50 index fell 629.10 points or 3.83% to settle at 15,782.15.
- The Broader market collapsed. The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 1313.95 or 5.68% to settle at 21,815.66.
- The BSE Small-Cap index fell 1776.66 points or 6.56% to settle at 25,315.75.
- India’s inflation based on wholesale price index (WPI) for April will be unveiled on Tuesday, 17 May 2022.
- The annual wholesale price inflation rate in India rose to a four-month high of 14.55% in March 2022 from 13.11% a month earlier.
- Overseas, China’s industrial production for April will release on Monday, 16 May 2022. China’s industrial production grew by 5% YoY in March 2022
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below