Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 6 May 2022, the Sensex lost 2,225.29.28 points or 3.9% to settle at 54,835.58. The Nifty 50 index dropped 691.30 points or 4.04% to settle at 16,411.25.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index lost 1280.43 or 5.28% to settle at 23,129.61.
- The BSE Small-Cap decline 1519.51 points or 5.31% to settle at 27,092.41.
- On the macro front, the Industrial Production and Manufacturing Production data for March will be released on 12 May 2022.
- Trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil pieces will dictate trend on the bourse s in the near term.
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will be monitored.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below