Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 18 February 2022, the Sensex fell 319.9 points or 0.55% to settle at 57,832.97. The Nifty 50 ind ex decline 240 points 1.37% to settle at 17,276.30.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 1.98% to settle at 23,771.95.
- The BSE Small-Cap index lost 3.29% to settle at 27,748.30
- Trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil prices will dictate trend on the bourses in the
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will be monitored.
- The United States Durable Goods Orders for January will be announced on 25 February 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below