Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 25 February 2022, the S&P BSE Sensex lost 1,972.1 points or 3.41% to settle at 55,858.5. The Nifty 50 index fell 617.90 points, 3.57% to settle at 16,658.40.
- Domestic equity indices declined for the fourth consecutive session on Monday, 21 February 2022.
- The S&P BSE Sensex, fell 149.38 points or 0.26% at 57,683.05. The Nifty 50 index lost 69.65 points or 0.4% at 17,206.45.
- On the macro front, infrastructure output data for January will be released on 28 February 2022.
- Markit Manufacturing PMI for February will be declared on 2 March 2022. Markit Services PMI for uncertainty .
- Markets are expected to move in sync with global peers in the coming week. A close eye will be kept on the developments concer n- ing the Russia – Ukraine crisis.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below