Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 20 May 2022, the Sensex gained 1,532.77 points or 2.9% to settle at 54,326.39. The Nifty 50 inde x advanced 484 points or 3.07% to settle at 16,266.15.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 691.19 points or 3.17% to settle at 22,506.85.
- The BSE Small-Cap index rose 1035.54 points or 4.09% to settle at 26,351.29.
- Markets will be influenced by consumers surrounding monetary tightening, China’s Covid lockdowns, and Russia’s war in Ukraine.
- Investors will track fund flows from foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs).
- Trend in global stock markets, the movement of the rupee against the dollar, and crude oil prices will also dictate the trend on the bourses in the near term.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below