Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 4 March 2022, the S&P BSE Sensex lost 1,524..71 points or 2.73% to settle at 54,333.81. The Nifty 50 index dropped 413.05 points or 2.48% to settle at 16,245.35.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 2.35% to settle at 23,771.95.
- The BSE Small-Cap index lost 0.62% to settle at 26286.66
- Market may remain highly volatile due to the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- On the economic front, India’s industrial production data for January will be unveiled on 11 March 2022.
- India’s manufacturing production data for January 2022 will also be declared on the same day.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below