Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 25 March 2022, the S&P BSE Sensex fell 501.73 points or 0.87% to settle at 57,362.2. The Nifty 5 0 index lost 134.05 points or 0.78% to settle at 17,287.05.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 0.15% to settle at 23,789.91.
- The BSE Small-Cap index rose 0.34% to settle at 27,800.6
- Trading could be volatile in the forthcoming week as traders roll over positions in the F&O segment from the near month March series to April series. The March 2022 F&O contracts will expire on 31 March 2022.
- Volatility is also likely to remain high amid the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- India’s infrastructure output data for February will be unveiled on 31 March 2022
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below