Weekly Trend Report
- In the week ended on Friday, 5 May 2023, the S&P BSE Sensex declined 58.15 points or 0.10% to settle at 61,112.44. The Nifty 50 index added 4 points or 0.02% to close at 18,069.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index advanced 1.41% to settle at 25,851.86.
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 1.27% to close at 29,283.87.
- On the domestic macro front, the March 2023 quarterly earnings will continue to remain in focus.
- Coal India will declare its quarterly financial results on 7 May 2023. Canara Bank, UPL will announce their financial results on 8 May 2023. Bosch, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories & Larsen & Toubro will announce their financial results on 10 May 2023
- US will announce inflation data for April on 10 May 2023.
- China will announce inflation rate for April on 11 May 2023.