Functions of The Best Mobile Trading Apps
Mobile trading has picked up in India and how! Many of today’s millennials are using mobile trading apps to pursue their stock market ambitions and earn a tidy profit on the side. While traders were forced to be glued to their screens previously, new-age investors are leveraging the functions of the best mobile trading apps to unlock significant value and fulfill their investment goals even as they carry on with their regular jobs and daily lives. Mobile trading apps have offered investors accessibility and ease of use, making trading and investing more enjoyable and convenient. And with the superlative functions of the best mobile trading apps, we can safely assume that this trend is here to stay and grow. Let us look at some of the functions of the best mobile trading apps that you should assess when finalizing the best app for your needs –
- Different ways of login and authentication: One of the biggest concerns, when using mobile trading applications, is the safety of the platform. Nowadays, the functions of the best mobile trading apps include the availability of multiple ways of logging in and authentication, from fingerprint and pin verification to password protection and patterns. This ensures that you are in complete control of your profile, without any outside interference. While some users may be dissuaded by the login process, it is important to choose an app with hefty authentication protocols as nothing is as vulnerable as your financial information.
- Multi-device access: Millennials today use a variety of devices, from their smartphones and tablets to desktop computers and laptops. The best mobile trading apps offer multi-device access, without a hitch. Whether you are logging in through your phone or your laptop, one of the major functions of the best mobile trading apps involves simple and hassle-free access via multiple devices, making the user experience seamless and satisfying. Many of the top mobile trading apps offer screen optimization, meaning that whichever device you log in from, you get to enjoy an effective interface.
- Access to comprehensive newsfeeds and pre-set watch lists: When you are investing in a stock or security, one of the biggest aspects you consider is the news relating to the underlying asset. For instance, if you want to invest in the stock of Tata Steel, you would want to be updated about all the important issues about the stock, from the recent stock split to information shared by the management. Separately, you may be scrolling through the newsfeed on your mobile trading app when you come across news that indicates a potential surge in the prices of the stock of ICICI Bank. In this scenario, the newsfeed and your pre-set watch lists will offer you the details required to assess whether or not you want to invest in a certain stock. To make the mobile trading app a comprehensive platform for investing, many of the best trading apps now offer inbuilt newsfeeds and personalized watch lists to help you sort through the noise and settle on the best securities to invest in. This takes away the need to undertake separate news trawling and watch-list creation while looking for information and investment cues.
- Smart notifications: If you have used a mobile trading app, you will know how the app sends you frequent smart notifications, based on the sectors and securities you express an interest in. Suppose you considered purchasing stocks of Balrampur Chini Mills yesterday and added the stock to your watch list. You can be sure that your app will share smart notifications whenever there is a significant movement in the stock, be it upwards or downwards. Smart notifications are especially beneficial when you are a regular trader, as they will let you know the best times to buy or sell the underlying security. Therefore, this is one of the important functions of the best mobile trading apps available today.
- Real-time market tracking: When you want to know the real-time price of a security, or the volume it is being traded in, all you have to do is log in to your mobile trading app and search for the security. Or, you can set up a watch list that will help you track market data and stock movements in real time. This is an excellent way to stay in touch with the market and you will find it especially beneficial when you execute real-time trades.
- Availability of analytical data: Once upon a time, traders and investors had to undertake their analysis or wait for their brokers to share the same, before making investment decisions. With real-time analytics now available at the tap of a button, the best mobile trading apps offer you everything you need, in one place. When considering the pros and cons of a potential investment call, you can just go to the security page and find all the necessary data in charts and graphs. This includes information on the financials of the security, its historic movement, as well as analyst reviews on possible future movements.
- Efficient payment options: At the fag-end of the investment process, you can buy the security you choose through a variety of payment options. Functions of the best mobile trading apps include the possibility of paying through your UPI id, net banking account, NEFT, online wallets, etc. Many of the popular mobile trading apps also allow you to park money in their wallets, making the purchase process that much easier.
Now that you know the functions of the best mobile trading apps, you can go ahead and choose the one which best suits your unique requirements.
You might also Like.
The Link Between Mutual Funds and Compound Interest If...
How Did Mobile Trading Platforms Change Over the Last Year?...