Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Rights Issue how to subscribe, frequently asked questions (FAQ) and everything you need to know about recently opened rights issue of reliance industries limited.
- Schedule of Rights Issue
|ISSUE OPENING DATE||Wednesday, May 20, 2020|
|LAST DATE FOR ON MARKET RENUNCIATION*||Friday, May 29, 2020|
|ISSUE CLOSING DATE||Wednesday, June 3, 2020|
|FINALISATION OF BASIS OF ALLOTMENT (ON OR ABOUT)||Wednesday, June 10, 2020|
|DATE OF ALLOTMENT (ON OR ABOUT)||Wednesday, June 10, 2020|
|DATE OF CREDIT (ON OR ABOUT)||Thursday, June 11, 2020|
|DATE OF LISTING (ON OR ABOUT)||Friday, June 12, 2020|
- Payment Terms
- Rights Price: 1,257/- per rights share
- 25% on application i.e. 314.25/- per rights share
- Balance 942.75/- to be paid in two tranches – 314.25/- in May 2021 & 628.50/- in November 2021.
- Entitlement Ratio
- 1/15 equity shares held on the Record Date of 14.05.20
- Mode of Participation
- Shares are in Demat form.
- ASBA facility – The Application form can be submitted in physical mode at bank branches (Due to lock down this might not be available with most of the banks)
Through Net Banking (most large banks incl. Axis, HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Kotak) have enabled application through net banking platform just like IPO application)
- R-WAP – Registrar’s web-based application platform at https://rights.kfintech.com. Investors can submit the online Application Form and make an online payment using their internet banking or UPI facility.
- Shares are in Physical form.
- Investors can apply only through R-WAP.
- All shares allotted in the rights issue will be only in Demat form.
- How can an Eligible Equity Shareholder access the details of his respective Rights Entitlement?
- Rights Entitlements shall be credited to the respective Demat accounts of Eligible Equity Shareholders before the Issue Opening Date only in dematerialised form.
- Eligible Equity Shareholders can also obtain the details of their respective Rights Entitlements from the website of the Registrar (i.e., https://rights.kfintech.com) by entering their DP ID and Client ID or Folio Number (in case of Eligible Equity Shareholders holding Equity Shares in physical form) and PAN.
- The link for the same shall also be available on the website of the Company (i.e., www.ril.com).
- How to withdraw an Application made through ASBA or R-WAP platform?
- For ASBA: An Investor who has applied in the Issue may withdraw their application at any time during Issue Period by approaching the respective authorized Bank where the application is submitted.
- For R-WAP: sending the email withdrawal request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, no Investor, whether applying through ASBA facility or R-WAP facility, may withdraw their Application post the Issue Closing Date.
- What is the process of on market and off-market renunciation?
(a) On Market Renunciation
- A Client can renounce the Rights Entitlements i.e. place the order for sale of Rights Entitlements only to the extent of Rights Entitlements available in their Demat account through BP Equities Pvt. Ltd on BSE & NSE.
- Settlement: T+2 rolling settlement on the trade-for-trade basis (T – Trading Date)
- BP Equities Pvt. Ltd. will issue the contract note.
(b) Off Market Renunciation
- The Investors may renounce the Rights Entitlements, credited to their respective Demat accounts by way of an off-market transfer through a Depository Participant (DP) by issuing a delivery instruction slip during the working hours of DPs.
- The Rights Entitlements can be transferred in dematerialised form only.
- The Rights Entitlements should be credited to the Demat account of the Renouncees on or prior to the Issue Closing Date.
- FAQ for institutional Investors, Non-resident Investors:
A. What is the process to make an application in rights Issue?
An Application through use of ASBA process only.
B. What is the process of on market and off market renunciation?
As per point no. 7 of this FAQ.
C. Can an Application for Rights Equity Shares be submitted by a custodian of institutional investor?
Yes. Need to follow the application process prescribed under the Letter of Offer. Please ensure that you are eligible to participate in the Issue. For details, see “Restrictions on Purchases and Resales” on page S-8 of the International Supplement.
D. Is there any restriction on total investment amount / Rights Equity Shares
- Need to ensure that it does not exceed the prescribed limits under the applicable law.
- Do not apply if you are ineligible to participate in this Issue under the securities laws applicable to your jurisdiction.
E. Which institutional / Non Resident Investor can participate in rights Issue?
- in offshore transactions outside the United States in compliance with Regulation S under the US Securities Act (“Regulation S”) to existing shareholders located in jurisdictions where such offer and sale of the Rights Equity Shares are permitted under laws of such jurisdictions
- in the United States to “qualified institutional buyers” (as defined in Rule 144A under the US Securities Act) (“U.S. QIBs”) pursuant to Section 4(a)(2) of the US Securities Act and other exemptions from the registration requirements of the US Securities Act
For any questions, you can write to email@example.com
You might also Like.
The Link Between Mutual Funds and Compound Interest If...
How Did Mobile Trading Platforms Change Over the Last Year?...