CMP – Rs. 201/- share
Target – Rs 218/- share
Stop Loss – Rs. 192/- share
Upside – 8.60%
Why invest in “Bank of Baroda”?
- The PSU banking stock is trading at a hair’s breadth from its life high.
- On the weekly time frame, it is apparent that the previous life high of 206 is acting as an immediate supply zone. Though the price action marked a new life high close to 211, it failed to sustain above the former level now acting as immediate pivotal resistance.
- The price action has undergone a long consolidation phase of nearly 7 months. Within the
- constructive base that it formed, the price action has seen volatility compression at elevated
- The pattern witnessed a bullish breakout from the pattern on 3rd July, 2023.
- The breakout zone is now acting as the support zone and the price action is forming a potential constructive base.
- The price action has fair EPS, price and buyer’s strength which is a positive.
- The RSI across daily and higher time frame are trading above their medians without showing any divergence against the price.
- The 50 period volatility remains at lower levels and hence the probability of any unruly move is less likely going forward.
- We anticipate a potential upside of 8.6% for the target of 218 from the current market price and confine the risk appetite to the levels of 192.
Click here to view the detailed report.
You might also Like.
Target (Rs) Upside % Buying range Stop Loss Risk %...
Stocks for 2024 Ashoka Buildcon (CMP: 134; Target: 163; Upside...