Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 17 March 2023, the Sensex tumbled 1145.23 points or 1.94% to settle at 57,989.90. The Nifty 50 index lost 312.85 points or 1.80% to settle at 17,100.05.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index fell 2.06% to settle at 24,112.01.
- The BSE Small-Cap shed 2.81% to settle at 27,167.74.
- US Federal Reserve is due to make an Interest Rate Decision on 22 March 2023.
- US Durable Goods Orders for February will be declared on 24 March 2023.
- In Europe, the ZEW Economic Sentiment Index for March will be declared on 21 March 2023.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below