Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- The benchmark indices logged strong losses in the week ended Friday, 21 January 2022 on selling pressure in index . The Nifty closed below 17,700 mark while the Sensex ended below 60,000 levels
- The BSE Mid-Cap index lost 4.35% to settle at 24,951.67. The BSE Small-cap index declined 3.18% to settle at 29,967.21.
- Increasing coronavirus cases, unabated selling by foreign portfolio investors and muted corporate earnings further dampened the
- Earnings announcements from India Inc will continue to remain in focus in the truncated trading week ahead
- Stock Markets will remain closed on Wednesday , 26 January 2022 on account of Republic Day.
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will also be watched.
- The US FOMC meeting is scheduled to begin on January 25 and conclude on January 26 . As per the reports , the federal reserve
will began an aggressive series of rate hikes
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below