Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 22 July 2022, the Sensex declined 2311.45 points or 4.3% to settle at 56,072.23. The Nifty 50 index lost 670.25 points or 4.18% to settle at 16,719.45.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 3.53% to settle at 23,660.37.
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 3.86% to settle at 26,773.41.
- The US Federal Reserve (Fed) will announce its interest rate decision after its two-day policy meeting on 27 July 2022
- Japan will announce Consumer Confidence data for July on 29 July 2022
- USA will announce New Home Sales Data for July on 26 July, 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below