Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 23 September 2022, the Sensex tumbled 741.87 points or 1.26% to settle at 58,098.92.The Nifty 50 index slumped 203.50 points or 1.16% to settle at 17,327.35
- The BSE Mid-Cap index slipped 1.12% to settle at 25,271.41
- The BSE Small-Cap index dropped 1.32% to settle at 28,812.76
- The Reserve Bank of India’s six-member rate setting panel is scheduled to meet during September 28-30 to frame bi-monthly monetary policy.
- China will announce the NBS Manufacturing PMI for September on 30 September 2022.
- The United States Durable Goods Orders for August will be announced on 27 September.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below