Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 27 May 2022, the Sensex gained 558.27 points or 1.03% to settle at 54,884.66. The Nifty 50 index advanced 86.30 points or 0.53% to settle at 16,352.45 advanced 484 points or 3.07% to settle at 16,266.15.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 10.89 points or 0.05% to settle at 22,517.74.
- The BSE Small-Cap index fell 729.72 points or 2.77% to settle at 25,621.57
- On the macro front, S&P Global Manufacturing PMI for May will be declared on 1 June 2022.
- The S&P Global Composite PMI and the S&P Global Services PMI for May will be declared on 3 June 2022.
- Trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar and crude oil prices will dictate trend on the bourse s in the
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below