Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 28 January 2022, the Sensex tumbled 1836.95 points or 3.11% to settle at 57,200.23. The Nifty 50 index slumped 515.2 points or 2.92% to settle at 17,101.95
- The BSE Mid-Cap index lost 3.07% to settle at 24,186.73. The BSE Small-cap declined 3.43% to settle at 28,940.18.
- Firm crude oil prices, negative global cues and relentless selling by FPIs impacted sentiment..
- The Union Budget 2022-23, corporate earnings and macroeconomic data will be the focus in the upcoming week.
- Earnings announcements from India Inc will continue to remain in focus in the near term
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will also be watched
- On the macro front, Market Manufacturing PMI for January will be declared 1 February , 2022
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below