- You need to know and understand momentum metrics that work best
- Then, you need to identify stocks that are most likely to respond to these momentum metrics
- You also need to time the markets so that you can ensure that you enter when momentum picks up and not in the middle of the cycle
- And lastly, you need to understand when to exit, i.e., identify when the momentum is waning
- One, it provides concentrated exposure to a theme of your choice.
- Two, it leaves the stock selection and management to experts.
- Three, it helps you diversify your portfolio by adding elements that are not easily available outside of stock baskets.
- Four, it gives you complete control as once you purchase the Wealthbasket, the stocks in the curated portfolio reflect in your demat account.
- Five, it provides complete transparency in terms of holdings.
- And, six, it can help you create long-term wealth.
You might also Like.
The Link Between Mutual Funds and Compound Interest If...
How Did Mobile Trading Platforms Change Over the Last Year?...