Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 14 January 2022, the Sensex jumped 1478.38 points or 2.47% to settle at 61,255.75. The Nifty 50 index advanced 443.05 points or 2.49% to settle at 18,255.75.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index spurted 612.41 or 2.40% to settle at 26,085.24.
- The BSE Small-Cap index rallied 919.14 points or 3.06% to settle at 30,951.28.
- Trend in global stock markets, the movement of rupee against the dollar crude oil prices will dictate trend on the bourses in the near term.
- Investment by foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) and domestic institutional investors (DIIs) will also be monitored.
- Build up to the upcoming budget session would be another key event that the market would be looking for in January 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below