Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 16 September 2022, the Sensex tumbled 952.35 points or 1.59% to settle at 58,840.79.The Nifty 50 index slumped 302.5 points or 1.68% to settle at 17,530.85
- The BSE Mid-Cap index slipped 1.46% to settle at 25,558.21
- The BSE Small-Cap index dropped 1.12% to settle at 29,199.39
- The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) , the US Federal Reserve’s policy setting committee will announce its policy decision on 20-21 September.
- Japan will declare its inflation numbers on 20 September 2022
- The Bank of Japan ( BOJ) will decide on interest rate on 22 September 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below