Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 3 June 2022, the Sensex gained 884.57 points or 1.61% to settle at 55,769.23. The Nifty 50 index advanced 231.85 points or 1.42% to settle at 16,584.30.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 1.14% to settle at 22,774.98
- The BSE Small-Cap index gained 2.98% to settle at 26,384.14.
- The outcome of the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) monetary policy meeting and global cues will set the course for the stock market next week.
- Brent crude hovers above $117 per barrel mark. Spike in oil prices raises India’s import bill as the country imports majority of its crude requirements.
- A weak rupee raises the cost of importing crude oil.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below