Weekly Trend Report
Week Gone By
- In the week ended on Friday, 11 March 2022, the S&P BSE Sensex gained 1,216..49 points or 2.24% to settle at 54,550.30. The Nifty 50 index added 385.1 points or 2.37% to settle at 16,630.45.
- The BSE Mid-Cap index rose 3.06% to settle at 23,309.95.
- The BSE Small-Cap index advanced 3.25% to settle at 27,141.43
- Local stocks are likely to remain volatile amid the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis.
- On the economic front, India’s industrial production data for January will be unveiled after market hours on Friday 11 March 2022.
- Overseas, Japan will announce inflation rate for February on 18 March 2022.
To view the detailed report click on the Download Report link below